401k Plan

Must Qualify

Here at Chick-fil-A Cedar Hill, we offer a 401K match for all full time employees (40+ hours consistently) that have been here longer than 3 months. 


Must Qualify

Full Time Employees (40+ hours/week) are eligible for Health Benefits and Life Insurance. 

Employer contribution varies per role, so check with your Executive People Director for more details! 



If you're in college or headed that way, please consider applying for a Chick-fil-A Scholarship to help you along the way! Chick-fil-A offers two scholarships:

  • $2,500 Remarkable Futures Scholarship

  • $25,000 True Inspiration Scholarship

Visit the CFA Scholarship website for more details

Break Meals

For each 6-hour shift that you work, you will receive a 30-minute unpaid break as well as an $8 break meal allowance. If you work less than 6 hours, you still are allowed your $8 meal before or after your shift.


Any soda or tea is free as long as you have the mug you received at orientation. Desserts are not included in your free beverage. Break meals are non-transferable and any remaining amount is forfeited


Our Chick-fil-A offers a 100% discount for police officers in uniform. No other discounts are offered. If a guest inquires why, simply apologize and inform them that discounts are offered individually by each store's owner/operator, and so they may differ from location to location.

And More!

No work on Sundays

Competitive Pay

Flexible Hours

Growth Opportunities


Tuition Reimbursement


Why does Chick-fil-A have a Tuition Reimbursement Policy? 

Chick-fil-A Cedar Hill’s Tuition Reimbursement Policy is designed to build on our goal of attracting and retaining remarkable employees and helping them grow. It allows employees to receive tuition reimbursement of up to $1,000 per year.


How will I know if I am eligible? 

You are eligible if you are an active, Chick-fil-A Cedar Hill employee, in good standing, working at least 20 hours per week and you have completed 12 weeks of continuous service on or prior to your school start date; and you are listed as an active employee in your Franchisee’s HR system, at both your school start date and reimbursement date.


What is considered 'tuition'? 

Approved tuition expenses up to an annual maximum of $1,000 include expenses incurred and associated with an eligible course for regionally accredited classes, certificates, undergraduate or graduate-level course work:


  • Reimbursement of the cost of tuition, fees and required textbooks;

  • Less any amount you receive from scholarships, government-sponsored grants or other sources.


Do I have to have good grades? 

An employee must complete the course(s) with a grade C- or better in any undergraduate level coursework (including certification programs), or B- or better in graduate level course work.


I am interested in participating in the reimbursement policy. What are the next steps?


  • STEP 1: Complete the Program of Study application process prior to enrollment in your classes. Receive approval from your franchisee program administrator for the program you wish to pursue (individual class, certificate, undergraduate or graduate degree).

  • STEP 2: Use the attached guide (pdf) to complete the online Application for Purchase Authorization prior to enrollment in your classes. Once you have submitted your application online, an email will be sent to your franchisee program administrator. The program administrator will need to take action (approve/deny your application) within two weeks of receiving the e-mail.

  • STEP 3: Ensure your grades meet the requirements. An employee must complete the course (s) with a grade C- or better in any undergraduate level coursework (including certification programs), or B- or better in graduate level course work.


I think I am eligible, but I am not sure if my course fits the criteria? 


The following courses are eligible for reimbursement:


  • Certification programs from a regionally accredited school.

  • Undergraduate Level: Degree programs leading to an associate's or bachelor's degree are eligible unless you have already completed a degree at the same level.

  • Graduate Level: All unless you have already completed a degree at the same or a higher level.

  • Individual courses not leading to a degree (e.g., HVAC, plumbing, small electronics, equipment repair) must be related to your job and be taken at a regionally accredited college or university. A grade must be given for participation. Chick-fil-A has the sole discretion to determine whether a program is or is not related to your job.

  • Eligible college programs must be taken at a school that’s Regionally Accredited by one of the Regional Accrediting Agencies. You may find a list of the six accreditation agencies here: http://www.chea.org/Directories/regional.asp

  • Any postage or handling fees charged to the employee by the school and indicated on the tuition statement will be reimbursed. Students are responsible for paying postage expenses not on the tuition statement.


What is not reimbursed under this policy? 


The following expenses are NOT eligible for reimbursement:


  • Non-course related fees (e.g., technology, parking, application and late fees);

  • Course materials other than required textbooks (e.g., audio tapes, videotapes, etc.);

  • Study guides and optional study aids;

  • Application fees for installment loans, finance charges or deferred payment fees GMATs and other entrance exams;

  • A second degree at the same level, even if the Company didn’t reimburse you for the first degree

  • Seminar and review courses Association or membership fees. 


Will I ever need to pay the money back to Chick-fil-A?

If your employment is terminated, for any reason, within 6 months of receiving your tuition reimbursement, you may be required to reimburse the Company 100% of the tuition assistance benefits you received.

Please Note: This information is current as of February 2020. This information can change at any time as it is dependent on outside sources and any changes they take on.